Your home away from home!
NOVECENTO is composed by five elegant self-catering apartments, available individually or in combination.
Our apartments are sophisticatedly furnished and equipped with the latest technologies. Each apartment includes spacious master bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, solid oak parquet flooring, wooden furniture and classical fabrics, a spacious living room with fully equipped kitchen, luxury bedding and linens, smart TV with multi-channel cable access, washing machine and ironing, complimentary Wi-Fi and much more.
Located in distinguished buildings across Via Veneto, NOVECENTO apartments are served by a large elevator.
For an overview and description of each apartment, please click the corresponding icons below.
Valentina was very helpful accommodating our large group. Every one in our group was very impressed with the apartments. It was a very special stay. Everyone was near each other but yet we had our own separate rooms. We are staying again next weekend.
Luxurious apartments just steps from the Spanish Steps, especially for business travel. – 5 Stars
Excellent choice of stay in Rome, near via veneto, Ugo And Francesca are attentive. The apartment is spotless. Thanks.
Great apartment. Plush amenities. Great location in a high-end neighborhood. I would highly recommend this apartment to a family of 4-6 and also to couples traveling together as both bedrooms and bathrooms could be considered master level.
My husband, two kids and I spent 4 days in Rome and the apartment was better than a five star hotel. Very clean and fully equipped. The location is great, close to the Metro or within 20-30 min walking distance to most historic places, restaurants and shopping. There is a COOP for groceries 10 minutes walking distance from the house. The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, and bathroom with robes, shoes, tooth brush and paste, soap, razor. Great shower and jacuzzi. It was a very spacious place for the 4 of us. Valentina , the hostess, was wonderful, she gave us very good info about Rome and was a great help. We highly recommend it and will definitely be back.
Our Apartments and Packages
Facility Information and Rules
Our master bedrooms are designed to offer maximum comfort within a charming environment. Featuring tasteful and elegant décor, rich fabrics, classical art, wooden furniture, solid oak parquet flooring and high quality bedding and linen, our spacious king and queen size beds are paired with spacious drawers and wardrobes.
Also equipped with adjustable bed lamp, individually controlled air conditioning/ heating, USB plugs, and large windows to enjoy daylight.
Featuring elegant art deco style, classical fabrics, wooden furniture, and solid oak parquet flooring, our living rooms present a queen size davenport sofa set, armchairs, coffee tables, rugs and lamps, dinings table with high quality upholstered chairs, whilst storage is available throughout the room. Smart TV and free Wi-Fi complete our offering.
NOVECENTO kitchens are fully equipped for a comfortable self-catering experience. With plenty storage facilities, equipment include: fridge/ freezer, sink, microwave/ oven, dishwasher, laundry machine, electric kettle, Nespresso machine, cutlery and tableware.
On demand, our staff will supply the kitchen and ensure your preferred grocery shopping is available upon arrival, whilst you may decide to book a private chef for a special meal.
Our lavish bathrooms are carefully shaped by superior materials. Mosaic tiles, modern sanitaryware and the special rainfall showers are designed to be practical and elegant. A premium courtesy kit is available for our guests along with quality linen to enjoy the comforts of a hotel within a home away from home.
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Infant and children friendly (infant bed and feeding chair available on demand)
- The apartments have no barriers although not certified for wheel chairs
- SICUREZZA: kit pronto soccorso, estintore, porte blindate, portiere.
- Gli appartamenti sono dotati di un badge per il controllo dell’elettricita’ come in un hotel per evtare sprechi.
- All apartments are NO SMOKING (except Lazio apartment’s balcony)
- Small pets friendly, although decision will be made on a case-by-case basis
- We kindly ask to switch off air-conditioning or heating system when not needed.
- We offer a fully equipped apartment; please take care of it as you’d do with your own home!
- Check-in time: 12 pm – 6 pm
- Check-out time: 8 am -10 am
- Check-in upon appointment is included if coordinated in advance.
- Late Check in/ out (from 6 pm to 8 am): from 25€
- For further information visit booking section.
- Cleaning fee: 50€
- Extra cleaning: 50€
- Linen change: 25€
Cancellation and Refund
Our terms are moderate:
- The reimbursement will be applied upon notice received at least five (5) days before the planned arrival, excluding eventual management fees.
- For full reimbursement, cancellation shall take place five (5) days before the planned check-in in correspondence with the agreed time (3 pm if not specified). (e.g. for check-in scheduled on Friday, cancellation notice shall occur the Sunday preceding the check-in date).
- If cancellation is received with less than five (5) days a notice, the first night is not reimbursable whilst the following nights will be reimbursed 50% of the original value.
- If guests decide to leave before the planned check-out date, the first night is charged 100%, whilst the following are 50% reimbursed.
Payments and Reservations
- Advance payment: 100% or 50% upon booking/50% upon arrival. Main credit cards accepted.
- For each apartment we require a caution of 200 € to be reimbursed at checkout.
- Promotional codes are applicable once and not cumulative
- Return discount: 10% for coming-back guests
- Weekly discount: 10%
- Monthly discount: 50%
- Booking is accepted if including the following information:
- Date of arrival and departure
- Number of guests (adults and children ith age)
- Apartment/s required
- Tourist tax (not included n the price and to be corresponded upon arrival) required by Rome Municipality: the value is 3.5 € per person per day for a maximum of 10 consecutive days in the same solar year (kids below 10 years are exempted). For further information, call +39 06-0608 or visit www.turismoroma.it or www.comune.roma.it.